There is a lot to know when you start a small business. There is much you can learn before you start and a whole lot more you learn along the way. Most small business owners would probably agree that it is certainly a learning process. Starting a business isn’t something you can completely figure out before you start. But it is important to do your homework and learn as much as you can.Continue Reading Starting A Small Business: How To Tips
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” />Father's Day is June 17
- More reverse-charge (collect) telephone calls are made on Father's Day than on any other day.
- Neckties lead this list of Father’s Day gifts.
- Father's Day is the fifth most popular card-sending holiday, with an estimated $100 million in card sales. Husbands, grandfathers, uncles, sons and sons-in-law are honored as well as father.
- 66.3 million
Estimated number of fathers across the nation today.
- The word “Dad” dates back to the sixteenth century, or possibly even earlier? It may have originated with the Welsh word “Tad” (meaning father), which later mutated to Dad. The word “Father” is derived from the Old English “Foeder”.
- The world's oldest living man, Methuselah, lived to be 969 years old. (Genesis 5:27)
- Some famous fathers include Brad Pitt, Albert Einstein, Michael Jordan, David Beckham, Muhammad Ali and Martin Luther King, Jr.
By sheer force of their numbers in the population boomers impact each area of business and lifestyle that touches them. Boomers redefine each life stage and reinvent the lifestyle to fit their own definition.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” />
The Pew Research Center finds in a recent survey, that as the “oldest of the nation’s 75 million baby boomers approach and enter 60s, 50% were raising one or more young children and/or providing primary financial support to one or more adult children….” In addition to that, 20% are providing assistance for a parent and 13% of those are also supporting a child as well. These changing demographics are “sandwiching” the baby boomer generation between their parents and children, longer than in previous generations.
For many their own children are returning home at the same time aging parents need financial and health assistance…
Keywords: Finance, baby boomers, Life Style